Saturday 24 March 2018

PURITO GALACTO NIACIN 97 POWER ESSENCE

Share it Please
Galacto Niacin 97 Power Essence is a fermented ( galactomyces),skin brightening essence
Contains 92% naturally fermented Galactomyces Filtrate which control sebum, nourishing and improve overall skin tone & texture plus 5% of Niacinamide that promotes wrinkles improvement.
INGREDIENTS Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (92%), Niacinamide (5%), 1,2 - Hexanediol, Mistletoe Leaf Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA
Packaging:
Sturdy Transparent plastic bottle which has a pump mechanism. The essence is clear ans has a (slightly viscous  than water) like runny consistency. Thus is scentless ( i cant detect any smell)
The essence feels very hydrating and moisturizing. It takes a little time to absorb. I prefer using this in the morning as I don't want this to react with my vitamin C at night. Besides this also makes my makeup look great . I take about half a pump  of product and spread it on my face
I have noticed that this hydrates my skin pretty well which in return reduces sebum product.  In terms of whitening and brightening I cant say much since my skin is already on the fair side but I have noticed a slight glow on my face after use.

No comments:

Post a Comment