Tuesday 27 March 2018

Intomedi Amplance Hydro Seven Days Review

Share it Please
This is a 7 day treatment which promises to turn dull dry skin look healthy abd smooth again
Amplance hydro is formulated with our exclusive Bio-Peptone® and 3Hyamide™ that three different sizes of organic hyaluronic acid -large, medium, and mini- penetrates skin at various levels and hydrates, blocks, and defends against the loss. In just 7days use, one ampoule a day, this intensive hydrating ampoule activates skin’s moisture power and helps restore smoother, younger, healthier-looking complexion.”
There is  “0% written on the ampoule which refers to Zero skin i.e “pure and firm skin like a clean and flawless without blemishes or spots or skin of a baby that is just born.”
The 7 day ampoule tubes are housed in a chic white box.
Each tube contains  3 ml of product in it
I found them very hygienic and easy to use

About the product:
The ampoule is a transparent, and has viscous consistency with a light scent .
Initially on application this feels tacky but after a bit of patting this absorbs absorbs completely leaving the skin soft
When ever I get to try some new skincare product I initially use it on its own and once I start to understand the yexture better I incorporate it into my skincare routine
With this one I applied it directly to my freshly washed face followed up with a light layer of peptide toner (Twice a day early morning beforr applying makeup and at night before going to bed )

Ingredients:
Looking at the ingredients  list I am pretty impressed, I will start with Ethyl Ascorbic Acid ( 3rd ingredient) this brighten skin, and reduced hyperpigmentation,Tranexamic Acid (reduced redness ). 3Hyamide™ the trio
Sodium Hyaluronate ,Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate and Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Lactobacillus/Soybean Extract Filtrate (Bio-Peptone),Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (AHP-8) ,
Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Centella asiatica, Rosemary leaf extract, Cypress water

My thoughts
After using this for 7 days straight that this has indeed made my skin look bright and soft. Since its a hyaluronic acid rich product I have noticed that this gives instant plumping effect to the skin. ( reduced fine lines and wrinkles ) the dry flaky skin around my nose and cheek area is gone. More over the hyperpignentation scars of acne have lightened too.

I feel like this has made quite an impact on my skin, my skin looks way better than it did before
This can be purchased from kmall24 website

No comments:

Post a Comment