Tuesday 13 March 2018

CY Lab Top Luxury Masks

Share it Please
Packaging: I like the simple beautiful emerald green packaging of these sheet masks. All the three variants have similar packaging the only difference is that they is a sticker placed on the masks which specifies the type of mask
Each sheet is drenched in generous amount of essence ( no leftover or excess essence in the foil), Each sheet masks has a plastic back cover ( i love this it helps with the unfolding of sheet)


CY Lab Top Luxury Mask - Triple Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizing Repairing Mask
A mask for deep hydration this contains  hyaluronic acid
This has that characteristic Taiwanese sheet mask texture (feels like silk) the sheet is very sheer and thin ( be careful as the sheet can tear )
The essence has a mild apple scent its transparent and water like
As the sheet is thin it adheres really well (like second skin)the size is good too not too long . This one began to dry up after 25mins though
Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate for moisture boost, Saccharide Isomerate to lock down hydration), Chondrus Crispus (antioxidant)
Results: The fist thing I noticed was that all the essence was absorbed into my skin and my skin felt soft.
The brightening/whitening effect I got after using this was amazing. It also plumped my skin and I didn't get any breakouts the next day
I have used the  crithmum maritimum essence and really loved it. So I was very happy that they had a separate mask too.  crithmum maritimum  acts as an anti oxidant, it a skin healing anti ageing ingredient
This has a slightly thick black sheet mask which feels soft. Fit was good but the sheet was a little wide on the forehead area (i had to fold it )

The essence has a mild pleasant scent and has a clear gel like texture . I wore this one for 35 mind and then took it off
Essence absorbed without much effort. No tacky residue was left on my face. , I noticed my face was brighter, hydrated and looked better.
Cy Lab trio: Alpha-Arbutin Skin Whitening
Arbutin is a well know skin whitening ingredient it reduces hyper pigmentation and lightens scars and spots on the skin
 INGREDIENTS
 Vitamin C (boost collagen production acid. lightens skin pigmentation) Orchid Extract antioxidants, Arbutin  prevent formation of melanin

Has a barely noticeable scent. The sheet is thin and the essence has has light clear watery texture
This ingredients on this are pretty impressive,   vitamin C and arbutin are great skin brightening agents, I wore this sheet mask on for 30 minutes.  My skin was so bright that it accentuated the dark circles around my eyes. My skin looked matte and felt soft. This totally improved my complexion
I am pretty impressed with these sheetmasks by Cylab . These retail for 3$ each. I feel like these are perfect for oily skin, or people whose pores clog up easily. If you are looking for some skin brightening sheetmask i highly recommend you all to try these. You won't be  disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment