Sunday 7 January 2018

Swanicoco Dr Syul Golden Time Leap Mask Firming

Share it Please
I am finally starting with my swanicoco sheet masks and i want to kick myself for not trying these out earlier because these are like a match made in heaven for oily skin
Swanicoco is a Korean natural skincare line that prides itself for its patented raw component and nano-fermented formulations, using natural extracts in replace of harmful components. All formulations use latest ingredients such as Astraxan, snail secretions, rice fermentation, human oligopeptides, fermented cell cultures of ginseng & hydrolyzed collagen.Sung Chun-sun started making simple homemade products grew into a large international company helping many people with skin sensitivity
Swanicoco Dr Syul Golden Time Leap Mask Firming


The packaging is cute ( looks like a giant medicine container )
Not I know I am not the best candidate to try out firming sheet mask ( I am in my 20's) but as the weather is cold my mom os not I'm the mood to try out sheet masks
The sheet is thicker than most of the masks I have tried and soaked with essence which smells very much like Centella Asiatic, for me this masks scores 5/5 in terms of texture and essence. The essence is water like, very thin and easily absorbable (perfect for oily skin) but the fit is a bummer. Firstly the sheet is quite large in size. I had to tuck fold it around my  temple and hair line plus a large portion was tucked under my chin. It adhered well, i watched a whole 1hr episode of "The King Loves"  with this on and it was still moist by the end of 1hr.
Ingredients :
 Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, "Grifola Frondosa Fruiting Body Extract/Maltodextrin ", Morus Alba Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Panthenol, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Retinol, "Sorbitan Laurate/Hydroxyethylcellulose /Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester ", Erythritol, Copper Tripeptide-1, "Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract/Glyceryl Caprylate/Ethylhexylglycerin", Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, "Ethyl hexanediol/Pentylene glycol/1,2-Hexanediol", Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, "Caprylhydroxamic Acid/Propanediol"
Results
Nicely hydrated skin with a medium brightening. I amcant comment much on my firming vut i love this mask for hydration it provided and how it controlled sebum Some notable ingredients of the essence include hydrolysed collagen, retinol, panthenol, various peptides and many botanical extracts [for the full ingredients list, see the comments below]
 The Golden Time Leap Mask Pack retails for $2 and I am totally going go repurchase this mask as I like how nice it felt on the skin.
My only request to swanicoco is to please change the size of the sheet as it a bit uncomfortable and difficult to adjust on the face

available for purchase at beauty tap.com 

1 comment:

  1. Korean beauty products are very much on the hype these days. I have yet to try these masks. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete