Saturday 20 January 2018

REVIEW: Heimish Artless Glow Base SPF50+ PA+++

Share it Please
A few months ago I saw the beautiful Areesha from ubeautiful blog swatch a sample of this gorgeousness on her instagram story and I knew it was love at first sight for me. Imagine my excitement when I finally got my hands on this 💕
Light as a serum and with strong UV ray protection, the Heimish Artless Glow Base is a hydrating all-in-one makeup primer and sunscreen! Its pearl colored, delicate formula will elevate the tone of your skin leaving it gorgeous and even.


INGREDIENTSWater, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Octocrylene, Niacinamide, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891(titanium dioxide), CI 77019 (mica), PEG-100 Stearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Fragrance
Quantity: 40ml
PRICE: $22
Packaging:


the grey and pink geometrical design printed squeeze tube with a rose-gold cap ( word Heimish embossed on top) is housed in chic cardboard box which look so luxurious and aesthetically pleasing.
 this is a multi action makeup primer,
1. It provides uv protection ( SPF 50)
2. It hydrates the skin
3. The pearly pink colored base brighten complexion, and gives it a healthy glow
4. It smooths out the skin
the iridescent base is beautiful . I sometimes love to wear it on its own as it makes my skin look so healthy. And sometimes on top of my foundation as a natural highlighter.
I have noticed that this has really really tiny glitter specks which reflect off light hence give shine and glow to the skin.
for me the texture felt easy to blend, lotion like and very light weight. I have oily skin and this honestly made by skin look so radiant.
I don't think this prolongs makeup wear time nor does it claim to do so but for those of you who are looking for glowy/ dewy primer. This is for you
I have worn this under several different foundation and bb cream and this worked so well with each and every one of them.
For me this is definitely one of the Holy Grail makeup products and I will continue to purchase this product as long as Heimish keeps on manufacturing it. you can purchase this at here

No comments:

Post a Comment