Tuesday 2 January 2018

Elizavecca Skin Liar Moisture Whitening Cream

Share it Please
I don't support skin lightening/bleaching products so naturally I was quite vary of this cream and felt like I might end up writing a very biased review but then I decided to wear this cream several different ways and realized that it was just a pigment containing cream which temporarily whitened skin.
I personally feel this could have labeled as "Tone Up cream"

 "Saengeol(It means a face that does not have any make up on) K-Stlye
Usually, Korean woman love Saengeol make-up style! So, it use a light make-up base very well.
You can be directed shining for skin. Smooth texture and moisturizing"
i love Elizavecca for its simple yet cute packaging like look at this hygienic squeeze tube so convenient and spill proof. I have light skin and I love makeup and skincare products which brighten complexion. But due to exposure to sun rays and dust my feet and back of the hands are slightly darker in color. So this at times can look awkward ( particularly at parties/ gatherings) when my hands+ feet don't match the rest of my body

 How to use
Take proper amount of it on an area you want to apply it.Spread this cream on that area evenly.
Tap lightly for absorption.

So I find this particular cream useful to even out the skin tone / color of my hand and feet. ☀ The consistency is runny ( feels like a lotion) and contains 100ml of product. This comes in a very handy squeeze tube packaging . Its a temporary skin whitening cream which spreads easily as its hydrating. The pigments just sit on top of the skin. Once you wash your skin with soap+water the effect disappears. I have used this on my face too and this just even out skin color

 -:Niacinamide, Collagen, shea butter, Goat Milk contains, Vitamin C
☀ I think this product is suitable for people who have uneven skin color ( got tan ). Or those who wear skirts, sleeveless shirts and want the tanned part of their body to match rest of the body. People with dusky skin should avoid this as it can look ashy on them.
I haven't noticed any permanent skin bleaching/ whitening with this cream
you can purchase this here 

No comments:

Post a Comment