Saturday 4 November 2017

LEEGEEHAM GROW HYAL B5 CREAM

Share it Please
Leegeeham recently launched the GROW HYAL B5 CREAM
ABOUT THE BRAND
Leegeeham is a Korean cosmetics brand designed by a team of dermatologists, so their products are a combination of pharmaceutical and cosmetics. Each product is  well researched and delivers what It promises
This cream Is a combination of vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic acid and has the tendency to provide more moisture and hydration than water


The reason why I don't have picture of its box is that my package ended up in a mail ( accident which resulted in damage to the packaging thankfully the container is intact)

The two main ingredients are B5 and hyaluronic acid.
B5 provides hydration, it prevents aging and acne and maintains skin elasticity
While hyaluronic acid revitalizes skin. makes it  softer and smooth, also reduces fine lines and wrinkles
About the Packaging:
A very practical chic white container which is perfect for traveling . There is a protective lid inside to maintain the freshness of the cream
Quantity: 50ml
About the product:
The texture is very interesting even though it says cream, it feels more like a gel. There is a nice scent to it . To my nose it smells like custard but my sister thinks it smells spicy
The product spreads easily onto the skin and takes about 3-5 minutes to absorb into the skin . I don't usually don't pat my creams into the skin ( that's some it have reserved for my serum and essence). Combined with the ampoule this makes a  perfect duo something which  does not requires more skincare steps.
The wow factor: My skin its feels so bouncy, I asked my mother to try this out. For reference she has mature dry skin. On her skin the results where more pronounced. The wrinkles and fine lines on her skin were smoothed out. All the dryness was gone.To explain it more thoroughly its best to say that this cream hydrates parched , dry and dehydrated skin so the lines created due to dehydration are reduced when moisture barrier goes back to normal. 
MY OPINIONI have worn this cream on its own, used it with the leegeeham Hyal B5 ampoule and even used it in combination with vitamin C . So far no adverse reaction encountered.
My mom loved this cream so much that i had no choice but to give it to her 😁
(This cream has got my mothers stamp of approval) My mom has decided to add this to  her night time skin care routine as it makes her skin feels so much soft and smooth every morning. Plus she wants the B5 and Hyaluronic acid to work their magic while she is asleep.
I think is perfect for winter but is it suitable for summers too? Only change of season will tell
This cream has got my mothers stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment