Tuesday 29 August 2017

[Review] Our happy box

Share it Please
Sometime ago i was sent a box full of skincare products by Team  our happy box To try. they are the authorized sellers of  Ryor a Czech republic skincare brand. As there are a lot of products to review I have decided to split the post into two parts so that I can give a thorough review of each and every product that was sent to me.


Ryor lavender soothing serum for enlarged pores

Quantity : 50ml


This comes in a vacuum pump container which is very hygienic. Since I have large pores (size of craters to be exact) I was very excited to try out this product with hopes if my pores could look better after using this product.
This product has a very water like consistency its thin,light weight and runny so once applied onto the skin it absorbs fast. I have been wearing this for two weeks straight and so far my pores have not reduced dramatically but they sort of look less noticeable. This serum is a good moisturizer for oily skin. It has a faint lavender scent which disappears on application






I have been using this under my foundation for some time now and I am happy with the hydration it provides . Its great all year round moisturizer specially for monsoon seasons when there is too much moisture in the air and it feels suffocating to apply creams, lotions onto the face
So far no skin reaction or breakout.
You can purchase this here



Ryor Duo active cream spf 15 targeted skin




The packaging is same as the Ryor serum but the cream has a very sweet scent which is so soothing. This cream has spf 15 so its suitable to wear when you are indoors ot if you want to layer it on top of a sunscreen. The texture is rich but not too thick. This absorbs into the skin leaving the skin smooth. I didn't notice any white cast this cream is suitable for dry to combination skin. I did wore this on my face for two days but I have realized that this can be a little too heavy for oily skin gals. I think my skin is going to live this more in winter season when my skin is dry and patchy. So you know spf prevent pre mature aging, wrinkles and spots.
You can purchase this cream here


Ryor Eye gel


Quantity:30 ml





For an eye gel this product has generous amount of gel in it. This contains aloe and green tea extracts great ingredients for soothing and healing skin.
This eyegel comes in a squeezable tube. This product inside is a slightly yellow water based gel which has no scent . It reminds me so much of aloe gel. This gels spreads quite easily onto the skin and absorbs real quick to. Even though its an eyegel I feels line this can be used all over the face. (That's what I did) it calms down redness and helps to heal scars.
This is a versatile multi purpose product
You can purchase this eyegel here

Thankyou team our happy box for sending me so many products to try


Part two will be uploaded soon



No comments:

Post a Comment