Tuesday 11 July 2017

Garnier Skinactive Micellar cleansing water review

Share it Please

The review of this product has been pushed off  for quite some time. I apologise for the delay but I wanted to try this cleanser properly to analyze all the properties (the goods and the bads) and to see for myself if all the hype which surrounds this cleanser was true.


Even though I totally love my Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar water, I wanted to know if there was a less expensive alternative available in the market. I purchased the 125ml version of this cleanser. This also comes in a big 400ml bottle too which retails for 500 Pkr
About the packaging:
This has a very chic looking bottle which is transparent and has a pink cap. The cap is secure( I haven't noticed any spillage so far) on the bottle it claims that you can get about 60 uses from a single bottle which is amazing. Because this 125 ml cost about 200 pkr and to me 60 uses translates as 2 months of usage,very cosy effective👍


About the product:
This is just like water,transparent clear and has no scent. Upon shaking the bottle some bubbles are formed. The cleanser dispenses out from the bottle quite easily without making a mess. I used this by soaking my makeup removing cotton pad with micellar water and then gentle wiping my face with it. This removed the foundation from my face with one swipe. I had to go over my lips twice to remove the matte lipstick. It removed the eyeliner and eyeshadow without much effort but for mascara I had to hold the cotton pad on my lashes for a minute to loosen up the mascara



  I am quite impressed with its performance. I have heard a lot people complain that this made their skin breakout luckily I haven't experience any skin irritation or pimples while using this product so far. One thing though this leaves a slightly moist residual feel to the skin. I usually follow this up with a face cleanser so its not much of a problem for me but for those who want their skin to feel dry . You might have to consider trying out some other makeup remover.
Are you curious to know how this compares to Bioderma sensibio H2O Micellar water?? Stay tuned to my blog to see an unbiased comparison post coming up soon
Until next time
Bye

1 comment: