Tuesday 30 May 2017

Haul post

Share it Please
salam


I have been a smart shopper lately so every time I go out I think twice when purchasing something. And I am happy to report that for the past couple of months I haven't bought any makeup/skincare item on a whim.


Since I am a contact lens user I switched from optiplus contact lens cleaner to Renu contact lens cleaning solution lets see how this works for both my eyes and contact lens
After trying out the bioderma sensibio h2o micellar water I have been quite curious about the performance of garnier micellar water so I bought a small bottle of it to test out. I will post a detailed review on it soon also I might do a comparison post on the two.
Moving on I bought another cleanser from the skin maskeurade exhibition. First impressions: This smells so good . I also got some samples so lets see if I like them or not


I also purchased Maybelline baby lips lip balm a staple for every purse. And since summer is here I picked out a fun green colored nail enamel . And a pen eyeliner. Some nail enamel removing pads and the color changing lip oil. Rhinestone Bobby pins and a garnier sample size face wash that I got with a purchase of a hair dye .
That's all guys. Are you a smart shopper or do you purchase things on a whim. Do let me know in comments section down below
Virtual hugs
Farya

No comments:

Post a Comment