Wednesday 26 April 2017

Sweet touch England Matte Lipstick in shade 730

Share it Please

Sweet touch England is a local pakistani brand which has a lot of great makeup products in their arsenal. They are currently stocked up at makeup city and few other well known retailers across the country.


Today I am reviewing a matte lipstick 💄 by them which has a slight pearl finish. I have been attracted to metallic lipsticks for a fairly long time but no sadly when ever i tried out a metallic lipstick on my  👄  it turned out quite horrible. See the lipstick settled into the fines lines and made my lips look like dried up prunes. Ewww not the look I have in mind. But this matte lipstick by sweet touch England made my dream come true.




This lipstick has a matte finish so its slightly drying on the lips but the formula does not drags on the lips , rather the bullet  glides with easy. The color is a beautiful slightly metallic pink/rosy shade. The color is opague so one swipe completely conceals  the original lip color. I am happy to tell you guys that this lipstick does not settle into the fine lines at all. This has a good lasting power. 6-7 hrs without eating or drinking.



This has a pink mauve-y cover with a silver twist up casing. The cap shuts firmly so no fear of lipstick all over in the purse .

In case of eating this leaves behind a stain.


I have a few shades on my wish list already so expect a big haul post when I visit makeup city.

1 comment: