Tuesday 1 November 2016

Haul post for october

Share it Please
Hello girls. I am sharing my monthly buys for the month of October



the first most exciting thing I will be sharing are these two beauties I purchased from beauty joint. My first ever korean makeup products yaay

I have been desperately trying to find authentic korean makeup products and imagine my delight when a facebook page by the name of lush groom bargains agreed to order Korean makeup products for me



I ordered this dear darling tint by etude house and coton bb cream by holika holika. Look at the packaging its so cute 😊

Next i purchased rose  water by Saeed ghani which I plan to use as a makeup setting spray.



 I been using fa deodorant for past three years so decided to try out this lady speed stick deodorant for change.I also purchased a pair of makeup sponge because my old sponge got a little mouldy

I know its kind of silly but I just wanted to share a pic of this minions bed sheet I found, its cute right



Earlier this month I purchased this spoon makeup brush and a dupe for real techniques stippling brush



thats all the stuff i purchased in october

which one would you like to see reviewed first?


7 comments:

  1. great post... have a nice day...
    www.soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing Beauty items
    simply love it!

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE I feel that is one of the most significant information for me. im happy reading your article.

    Online Shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. All in all, both Adobe Connect and WebEx have wonderful features in a given virtual meeting room, but, in most cases, it seems that Adobe Connect offers more to an individual meeting attendee than WebEx does. With its superior video quality and impressive multimedia flexibility, Adobe Connect has better user-friendliness that businesses could appreciate more. Embroidery Digitizing

    ReplyDelete