Thursday 2 July 2015

My summer essentials

Share it Please




Girls summer is on and the sun is blazing in its full glory. Summer is all about watermelon, peaches plum mangoes yummy!!  And of course the power outage which keep our sweat glands functional. And then can how can I forget the darling mosquitoes who sing sweet lullaby all night long and bite us to death

I thought about sharing my summer essentials for this year

MAKEUP:




It’s impossible for me to wear foundation in summer when I know all of my makeup is going to run down my face mixed with sweat
So I keep it simple by applying a thin layer of pressed powder the one I am using currently is by Maybelline read the review here

For lipstick I opt for a nude lip gloss or sometimes coral lipstick or a lip balm

For blusher: a coral blusher is my choice 


I like to use a pop of color on my lids colossal kajal by Maybelline in turquoise is what I use

Scent: 



I like to use this deodorant by fa. it has a very feminine scent and has a long lasting power also I does not stains the clothes

For skin care:



I like to use this peel off cucumber mask by freeman. So refreshing

For my nails



I find these nail paints quite bright and summer-y

That’s all!!  what are your summer essentials tell me in the comment box below





13 comments:

  1. Love your summer haul. For me summer is all about coral, peach and pink colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing is soooo cool. Love the summer haul. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely summer haul the lippies shades are pretty
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks for summer dear. And those nail colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i have read few of your articles, indeed you write good on Fashion.
    Actually i am looking for writers.
    www.thenextrex.com has started a new project " www.fashionkibatain.com " and they are looking for writers to write on Fashion. Do let me know if you or any of your friend who writers as good as you is interested.

    Regards

    Email: ali.rao@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that lip shade. It's amazing. ;) stay in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to know your summer essentials. Love's the lip shade :)

    Sonali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome things you got here. I love peel off masks and coral shade for any day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the freeman mask, its refreshing, and it is so much fun to peel off! Unfortunately, its winter here in NZ, so i wont be using this mask for awhile.

    ReplyDelete